Pink Pink Violet

3.10.2008

Pull me down into the grass, colour with playfully pink crayons and lets sing songs without weight on our shoulders, lets pick daisies and pretend to be the birds, lets pretend to get married and stand under the blossoms of the trees, and blush like when we were small. Lets eat sweet things, dance, smile, laugh, be innocently cheerful-- please; lets do everything together, because you already make my life all the better.

Screw calendars.
Spring begins when the cherry blossoms first begin to bloom.
Summer begins when everything's green and lively and I am relaxed.
Fall begins when the leaves begin to turn orange, red, and yellow.
Winter begins when the leaves are gone.

You have the morales of a pebble deep inside the earth's crust. Just because you're old, doesn't mean you're wise, most definitely. In fact, I think it means you've gone completely senile and you need to be put down, taken from the world like my dearest Foxy was taken from me so long ago. I'm okay with that now, by the way. I'm okay with a lot of things. I'm not with others, but I'm content nonetheless.
Good versus evil- what are humans? That's the discussion we had today. It was really tough. There are so many circumstances we need to consider. I think people are good in nature, not bad. I mean. That's what I'd truly love to believe. I'd love to believe that everybody has a least a little speck of goodness in them, a tiny sparkly sitting in the cold, violent waters that is humanity. Knowing myself, I'm not all good. I get horrible thoughts sometimes. But at the same time, I never mean it... And who am I to say people are evil or good in nature? Just because some people give into temptation doesn't mean they're evil... Usually, people do things for the greater good, at least in their opinion. To them it doesn't seem bad. That doesn't necessarily make it good, per se, but... I mean, in anybody's opinion something could be bad. Good and evil is completely subjective, actually. Who's to really say what's good, and what's bad? It's just like my obsession over drag queens and homosexuals and girly men. Most people would mumble under their breath or hit me because of it because they think its wrong, but I wouldn't see it that way because I'm so used to it. You know? It's a lot like that... Most everything is subjective...all depends on how you grow up... Then again, does it make you evil, despite the fact that you don't know anything else? Was Hitler evil, in that sense? Technically, no. Maybe my logic is flawed. I'll go sleep now.

1 comments:

Atticus Waller said...

"Pink Pink Violet"... you don't even know that this phrase holds a symbolism to me that is very coincidental, considering you could not have meant it to communicate what it does to me, let alone communicate to me at all, necessarily.

Also, Bunny and I were just argue-talking the other day about good and evil. She sees the world as being acted upon by forces of good and evil, I think. I take a somewhat more holistic (I would call it) stance like the one in this blog. I'm glad you said this.