Attractiveness

5.15.2008

Number two. I've been thinking about my tastes in people lately. Especially males, because I generally do not find males to be that attractive unless they're super androgynous or crossdressing. Sooo, I tried to come up with a few more male-ish males that I found attractive. Here we go.




Sweeney Todd.



Edward Scissorhands.



Voltaire.

Umm...that's it as far as specific people go: I do tend to like young Japanese boys, but that barely counts because a lot of them look like Japanese girls. Hurr. Also note, two of them are not even real people. Maybe aside from a few male friends I know that I think are attractive, but it's mostly because of their personalities and girly fashion sense. So they don't count. Go me, this is as straight as I get, I figure.
BUT THEN.
There is the mass of androgynous, crossdressing and gay males,
as well as females. That are very.
very.
very.
attractive.
Like...



Amanda Palmer.



Jeffree Star.



Chris Crocker.



Mana.

And many others, but I've already posted a lot of them.
Pshhhhhhhh, is it weird?

0 comments: