Really good, really weird weekend: moodswing edition

5.26.2008

I hate posts like these because they're boring, but I don't care. Suck it up. I want to write about it.

My weekend's been really good. Only one down side. I'm pretty happy with the turn-out though. This may be the best weekend I've had in a long time.
Friday. I went to the anime club party after getting my hair cut. MY HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD I'M SO DELIGHTED~ Seriously, looks magnificent. I missed my hair being short. Though it does make me oddly fatter-looking. I don't know how that works, but I don't care, it's so nice. The anime club party was fun too. While most of the others played capture the flag, Dustin, Brian and I played with flowers, and then all of us went up to the classroom to eat and talk and all that good stuff. Kelsey left only a few minutes in my being there...but whatever. I always end up convincing people to leave early; so the group of Samantha, Jennifer, Dustin, Brian, Maegyn and I all went out and played monkey in the middle with Maegyn's drifloon plushie. Hehehe. I felt a little bad but it was rather funny at the same time. Then we went to the teriyaki resturaunt in town and I bought everybody food and bubble tea. AUGH it was so good. But while Brian and Jennifer were at the counter getting more bubble tea, I threw a piece of jelly at Dustin. He spat a huge mouth full at me. DISGUSTED. So we basically had a war. Nasty. It was so nasty. I had spit-covered pineapple jellies all over my shirt and arms, and some rice too for good measure. What a jerk. We headed back to the school, where Dustin put the cup-caps from the bubble-tea under his shirt, which made him look like he had breasts. Breasts that went out, then became flat all of a sudden, and when you touched them they crinkled. It was good times.
I brought Samantha home with me. We pretty much chilled. We played Pokemon and we made instant mashed potatos at midnight, then fell asleep. In the morning we made probably THE coolest Pokemon photomanip EVER. Here...


We also did this:



After dropping Samantha off, my mother, Alex and I went to an SCA event to see my da, watch a play and indulge ourselves in carnivore night. Mmm. Meat. Meat, brownies, and more meat. Delicious. The play, I didn't expect to be very good. We went mostly because we wanted to see a certain person mess up, but it was really pretty funny. Every line in it was a joke, almost. I don't know what else to say aside from that, and one of the people in it looked like Amanda Palmer, so...it made me giggle even more.
Sunday...Was a chill day. I had slept on the couch so my back hurt a bit, but awh well. I got up, had breakfast, and got on the computer to check my email and... Laaaa. Got dumped? Yeahhhh. That made Sunday a little hard. What a way to start the day. I don't actually know how to feel about the whole deal, but I do know I am a little crushed by it. But whatever... I decided I don't want to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend for at least a year. I dunno. I feel as if, now, I honestly don't need anybody. All having a girlfriend or boyfriend does is cause anxiety for me. What am I doing? Is it right? Am I doing the right things for him/her? Enough or not enough? I don't know. I only know that I really don't want anybody for a long while. That was my day, honestly, I couldn't stop thinking. Not once. I raked my brain for answers and let emotions spill out...by biting the inside of my lip and making sure I didn't cry. Even if I did. Blah. But yeah. I couldn't sleep or anything. The highlight of my day was calling Atti and Bunny and talking to them for an hour or so... about peanut butter and other things? Lah. I love these people.
This morning I woke up at 5 AM. I wondered, why the hell wasn't my alarm going off? It HAD to be past 7, right? No, it was 5, and I could barely go back to sleep. I swear. Whenever I want to sleep, just like yesterday with naps, I couldn't even though I was trying really hard to calm down and just sleep. Thoughts rampaged. I didn't get that either- why do I really care anymore? Why am I so damn upset? I didn't lose anything. It's over, I don't care, I'm better off by myself. That didn't stop me from laying there until 7, getting up at that time, and dragging my feet around the house with my arms crossed. Damn the house was cold in the morning. The outside was too, maybe that's why. Nobody was awake, of course, so it felt really lonely. Noone to say goodmorning to but myself. That normally doesn't bother me, but when I feel like that, it's always nice to see a smiling face, you know?
I got a bunch of my clothes ready. What to wear? I was going to wear my jigglypuff shirt with a flowy mahogany skirt, my striped stockings and my cat shoes with my scarf... But I decided I'd wear my long stripey bunny hoodie instead. I dunno. Seemed more fitting for the day. And more comfortable. I stepped into the bathroom, set my crap on the floor, and took a shower. It felt really good. It really helps me calm down and just... Well, you get it. I felt a little better in the shower, but when I stepped back out I started bawling? Where did that come from? Jesus. I feel overly emotional. The thing that set me off though was not what happened yesterday: it was my leg. Stupid leg. Yesterday I had noticed it felt really weird when I pulled my stockings up, on the left side of my thigh. I thought it was just me wearing the tights too long. But, no, when I had taken them off this morning to wash them after my shower, I noticed that part of my leg was slightly swollen and NUMB. I can't feel a thing even now, and I'm wondering if its a pinched nerve? It's like...eck. Bothers the crap out of me, and that set me off I guess...
But that's no big deal. I got dressed, and did my short, beautiful hair, and got in the car to go to Seattle.
Yessss.... Excited. I still felt bad for having Atti and everyone get there early for me to only be there like, two hours, but it was alright. I mean other people were going to show up almost right after I left. And I wish my voice hadn't hurt so much. I didn't say too much so I must have seemed shy, but I didn't mean to... The group was rather entertaining anyway. And god I missed Atti. It was nice to see him. Right when I saw him, I ran super fast and tackled him. It...kindof hurt my chest for a few minutes, but it was worth it to scare the heck out of him. I got to meet Bunny and spend time with Tennessee Rose for the first time, too. It was gooood. Folklife was interesting too. Kindof weird. Lots and lots of strange people. Dad got a bagpipes CD that's actually pretty good... But wow. Weird to the extreme. We basically just sat and enjoyed each other's company, and laughed at folk singers and passerbys. I felt really happy with these people. I need to get together with them more often. Even if Tennessee's dog, Dill, licked me in the mouth, I had a really nice time just doing nothing with everybody. Also, I thought I'd feel weird around Atti and Bunny. I dunno. I just did. I feel bad saying it but I did feel like I'd be a little off with it- but nawh. They're so cute. I need to have them over sometime.
I got home around 2:20 and I pretty much immediately fell asleep. I was tiiiired. I didn't have any dreams, but it was a nice sleep. I woke up depressed again. Its just gah. I don't even KNOW. It's just so weird to feel like this all the time without even thinking about anything sad, even knowing that everything's okay. Mwa. Awh well. I'll feel better soon, I think, and I... ... I dunno. I don't caree. Anyway, that's all that's happened to me. I'm pleased.






0 comments: