Bleeding hearts

5.01.2008



Your vocabulary, soft and smiling, adorned with darlings, honeys and dears, makes my heart flutter with the deepest feeling of content. That is the single most truthful statement that could ever possibly be made, the first that always makes its way into my conscious thought. So what do you think of a dandilion, my tantalizing treat? Does it fulfill your deepest desires, or do I need to reach deeper into the flower pot? Perhaps you'd prefer a pastel daisy, or even, a violently blushing dicentra? To me, your choice does not matter: for I only wish to please you. However, I must comment that the dicentra is my favourite. The significant symmetry in its curves, perfectly painted petals, and bloody, romantic metaphors are something to die for. But that is just me- you may prefer something simpler; and that simplicity itself is something to adore.

0 comments: