First

2.10.2008

I've become a freakish blogger just like my dearest Kelsey, AKA, Palolo on Gaiaonline. It's horrible. I've been using gaia for the past couple months, posting several times a week at random, sometimes many times a day... It's a disease. I caught it. It must be an STD...Thanks, Kelsey. Gaiaonline has a horrible blog system in my opinion, however, it's not very customizeable so... I dunno. This seems better. Not expecting anybody to read this or anything, they're for my own personal use, but...Y'know. Whatever.
So here I am. :<
It's the first post. I have nothing much to say, strangely enough. I've been disgustingly busy lately with just CRAP. CRAP CRAP CRAP. Too much CRAP going on. ...CRAP. My homework levels are about even, but I've been lazy, so it's piling. My PE class is kicking my butt, hard, I'm not sore anymore...but...I am going to be next week. Woo. Excited.
Valentines day is coming up, and I'm working on my V. day project...It's also killing me. I'm not going to say what it is just in case, but it's killing me dead. ...Urge to tell... raising...I'll stop there.
My paintbrush is lovely. I dunno what to name him. Which reminds me, I told Atti I'd take a photo of my dear twisted Birch tree later...I think I'll go clean my room and take a photo of my Birch tree.

EDIT:
My Twisted Birch:
[XXX]/[XXX]/[XXX]

0 comments: