A Weird Coupla Days

2.19.2008

I reached my peak of happiness, then it plumetted. That's always how it goes, I guess. I don't really understand why I complain like this so much, but agh. I worry too much. All the time. I don't care who reads this. It's for me anyway because I have no money for a real journal. So suckitup and read it if you want. Leave now if you don't, in which case, I wonder why you clicked a link or found your way to this blog anyway....? Hurr. Loser. You probably won't understand anyway.

There's a line. It's blurred, and it won't be repaired, because I can't swim, and swimming is key.

On my little planet I sometimes feel kinda lonely. Actually, quite often, and most of the time its because I think too much about things that probably didn't mean anything to begin with.

My apple tree is really the only thing that keeps me waking up every day, and the star is the only thing keeping me stable in the process.

Because I am shy and only warm up to a select few, and am incredibly spazzy all the time, it's hard for me to feel stable and okay.

I'm really prone to sickness, you know.

Happy feelings just keep getting torn from my hands, and it feels like forever since I've felt okay, even though it was just yesterday afternoon I felt so good that I could smile and feel like I could get away with it.

My planet is so bare. I feel so boring and unaccomplished. I feel like I try hard and get little in return.

Yet, at the same time, I feel like I do nothing and get nothing in return. Which is it?

I wish I knew what the star was thinking, I wish I knew how the apple tree really feels.

Am I being as stupid as I think I am?





...I'm going to go eat some cough drops...

0 comments: