I love to sing-a

4.30.2008

about the moon-a and a june-a and a spring-a
I love to sing-a
about a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a,
anything-a with a swing-a to an I love you-a,
I love-a to, I love-a to sing!

Mm-mm! I was just about to come here to complain. Like I said a day ago, I've been feeling not so good-a, like I'm gonna cry, or just fall over and die like I claim I'm going to every single day (just ask Kelsey), but...boy. I love Frank Sinatra. I love Frank Sinatra.

My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet youre my favourite work of art

Love love love love Frank Sinatra. I love voices like his. They make me just melt and feel so very nostalgic and completely at ease and oh-so-happy~
Most male voices I listen to as of late are those silly Japanese rock ones; they only have two kinds of voices, I feel. Maybe I don't hear enough types of Japanese music, but boy, they all are either like Klaha/Gackt's, or like Ayabie's lead singer's. Whatever, though~ Sinatra!
I've only known one boy ever who could actually sing, and that's-a Atti dear. And the only female friend I've heard sing is Rhiannon. Kelsey too but that barely counts, we sing silly things. A-la-la, people need to leave me singing messages sometime on my cellphone. If I ever say I feel down again (or even if I don't feel down.), do that for me, okay? It'll mean the world to me. <3

I guess when you met me
It was just one of those things
But don' t ever bet me
Cause I'm gonna be true
If you let me
You're gonna love me

Like nobody's loved me
Come rain or come shine
Happy together, unhappy together
And won't it be fine
Days may be cloudy or sunny
We're in, or we're out of the money
But I'm with you always
I'm with you rain or shine


Can't getcha off my mind, darling.

1 comments:

GoLight said...

Nice stuff. Wierd song but you blog is better then others Ive seen.