Sweet, BLOODY romance.

6.01.2008



You know who I love?
Atti.
Love that boy to death.
I do.
Always willing to be there.
No matter what time of day I call he's there to lend an ear.
Able to tell me he loves me and mean it without any silly strings attached.
I called him out of boredom earlier,
I felt quite romantic having watched Sweeney Todd,
'es the only person so far that has understood and PREDICTED
that I'd feel so romantic and happy after watching that movie.
He says I'm very macabre, in a cute way,
and not many people can pull that off.
I love that kid.
I want to have him over for a beautiful music themed day in the summer.
I love him I love him.
Heeee...
WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE BE THERE.
GEESH.
BE LAME WHY DON'T YOU.
I'm joking of course.
I love you too.
Though I'm depressed;
I can only hold real conversation with 3/4 of my top friends.
Mrawr Kelsey talk to me more you jerk town,
talk to me you spacing little brat, I love you so much.
Damn you Arthur and your able-ness to pull my heartstrings.
Damn you Mrs Lovett and your charming disposition
And your able-ness to make me speak in a British accent.
Thanks for that.
No I'm serious, I've been talking in a soft British accent all night.
Mwrr make it stop.
Anyhoo,
no, really.
That movie, that movie makes me feel so romantic!
I guess I'm gross that way.
I get a rush when Mr Todd throws Mrs Lovett into the chair,
and puts the knife to her throat.
I love the end of the movie.
I love when they dance together.
I love how angry and distant he looks whenever she is obviously being loving towards him.
When her I love yous aren't heard.
Why is this movie romantic to me?
So odd, it's not like I want an angry relationship.
Maybe I just want Mrs Lovett to myself.
Must be it.
What a gorgeous character.
Not that Mr Todd isn't extremely attractive and SEDUCTIVE as well.
I know if I were Mrs Lovett I'd be in love with Mr Todd too.
Ahhhhh beautiful romance, that movie makes me swoon...




EDIT:
WOW
HOOOLEEECRAP.
I went back and read my May posts... All of them...
What a freaking weird month!
Made of
metaphors,
thinking about society,
reflecting on myself,
wondering if I'll ever find a man attractive,
suddenly getting dumped and posting three sad posts,
then being back to normal and happy because I saw Atti!
What a freaking weird month. Weird.
This month should be better. <3

1 comments:

Ret said...

I hope this month is better, because better means happy and happy is something you deserve. : D