Adventure

7.13.2008

I went crabbing.

Well...

I sat in a boat and watched people crab.
It was scary.
I don't like being on a boat,
much less a small one,
and I HATE WAKES.
I WAS SO FREAKED OUT.
...
It was fun, however.
I love dog fish.



Their skin feels like sand paper.

Three of my best friends have birthdays in September! Odd. Atti, Rhiannon and Kelsey.
Luckily I know what to do for Atti's birthday, but I'm not sure what I want to do for my lovely girls.

____________________




Things I need to make/do/buy:

  • A lacy Lolita nurse bag like Kelsey's
  • The TOP SECRET PROJECT for Atti
  • Rhiannon's birthday present
  • Kelsey's birthday present
  • Erika's orange squid
  • Stuff for felting
  • More fluff fabric
  • A umicorn child
  • A deer
  • A bat
  • Old Pokemon Card packs
  • Lolita dresses
____________________

Oh what a busy day I have ahead of me.
And I'm anticipating Coco's next e-mail.


Hmm, places I find romantic? Seattle, Snohomish River?

When I grow up I want to adopt a cute Chinese girl.

I can't stop listening to Katamari Damacy songss!



I'm all over the place!
I'm going to go accomplish one of my "Things I need to make", now.
But before I leave I have this to say:



_____

EDIT~


I made this with that gap in time.
Here we are!




It's for Maegyn for her biiirthday!
I think its cute.
I'll make the next one with a sewing machine x_x




I also made a deer.
I've been wanting to make one for a while, but...
Ehhh.
I wanna make a fleece hat of a deer next. <3>

Speaking of deer:
I named her Thistle.
She's a deer.
Every other day or so...
I try to visit her.
I'm trying to befriend her.
Every day I get closer!



Just a second ago I saw her walking around outside
so I ran outside and we stared at each other for a couple minutes.
Then I went back inside and got my deer watching clothes on.
And I went back outside only to find her by the porch eating grass.
So I sat down and watched.
She didn't flinch or anything.
I think she's getting more comfortable with me.

0 comments: