Life, it's a beautiful thing

7.07.2008

I found this box at Good Will today, I had to get it.



I thought it was darling.
I can't see why anyone would want to get rid of it.



And this little squid is waiting for his new friend to arrive tomorrow.
He's a little patchy, like everything I make,
but I think he's darling.
And ended up looking like Chaos from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, but whatever~~

I'm so excited.

Oh what's the sound of the world out there?
Those crunching noises pervading the air?
It's man devouring man my dear,
then who are we to deny it in here?

Laalala.

I wish to share more of my room.



I also found this today at Good Will.
PIKACHU BUG CAR PLUSH!!
It's so cute!



My deer vertebrae in a rice-bowl filled with tacs, fake rings and safety pins. Yeah. Whoa.
Venonat card right there, too, see?



Malice and Charlotte.
Charlotte, I've known longer. She knew me back when I liked Good Charlotte.
Malice has only known me since the Malice Mizer era.
It's all good...they're my favourite lovers.



On the top is my Soft life business card type deal Coco gave to me when she met me.
It went through the wash so its kinda rounded and weird, but it survived! Yay! So I tac'd it to my wall.
My felted fetus is tac'd right underneath.
...Yeah.
I did that just so I could say I have my fetus tac'd to the wall, got a problem?
It was also because nobody wanted it.
This is sad, next subject.



I like putting things my friends made for me on my wall.
This one's my favourite.



This sits next to me as I play on my computer.
I found that plastic deer outside the school one day with all my friends.
Yes, I kept it, are you crazy, people?!
Rhiannon gave me the "ugly" baby she made. I put it in the deer's neck hole.
It's kindof like a centaur.
So then my katamari cousin decided to ride on it.

Then behind that is the gorgeous coca cola bottle my mom gave me.
I love it...






0 comments: