I-gave-birth.

7.04.2008

Yes, yes I did.

Her name is Claire.
She likes flowers.
She's my child.
I love her very very much.











She also has little tiny white feet poking out from under her coat, but you can't see them in these photos.

~~~~~~~~~~

She took me two hours to make by hand. I didn't really know how to make her body shape at first but I got the hang of it, and I even figured out how to do the neck. She has two layers:the white layer that makes up her body and the outer layer is her coat, the bright fuzzy hot pink fluff fabric. That's why there's a button under her chin.

~~~~~~~~~


MORE TO COME:


2 comments:

Atticus Waller said...

And Flower happens to like Claires! Some of the best people I've met have been Claires. Molly Ringwald played a Claire once! What a name. I am happy you named her that.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Jordy! It's so cute!!! :3
I wanna buy a doll frums jooo!
(tis Erika btw...)