I've never felt so uncomfortable

7.02.2008

No, seriously.

Kelsey and I went to "Boom City" today. Its a big huge field of firework stands. Oh, god, oh god. Okay, so, it sounded awesome at first but, oh god no. I don't mean to sound racist, but everyone there was a creepy mexican. Everyone there was all, COME TO MY STAND WE HAVE FIREOWORKS (no shit? really? fireworks? I was under the impression you were selling ornamental glass eggs), WE HAVE GREAT DEALS LITTLE GIRL COME HERE TO SEE MY GREAT DEALS. A lot of the men hit on Kelsey and I, I swear, it was really scary. I couldn't help but to respond to half of all of them by covering my face and saying nonono sorry no thanks?! Before we left one of the guys saw my Pikachu shirt and was like, OH WE HAVE POKEMON GREAT POKEMON DEALS OVUR HEEERE. I yelled, NO, YOU'RE LYING! And ran off, I was so frightened. It was so, so, so scary. So so so scary, waugh... I wanted to cry half the time.

I want to own a cafe someday with Kelsey.

0 comments: