Making up for a few days worth...

7.01.2008

Wow. So...I've had a pretty amazing couple of days. Yeah. I had a ton of photos to post, too, but I'm writing this from my laptop, which doesn't contain the photos I wished to post. Either way. I'm making up for a few days of meaning to write, but not doing so.

FRIDAY-SATURDAY

Ever watch Making Fiends? It's probably THE cutest show ever, and it's coming to Nickelodeon. Watch them at their website: http://www.makingfiends.com/. It's about two girls, a mean girl named Vendetta who makes evil monsters in her oven, and a freakishly happy (and kindof stupid) girl named Charlotte. Vendetta hates Charlotte. Ladedah. She tries to kill her. It's a good, adorable thing. :'D I suggest it wholeheartedly.
You know what I love? Chocolate cake. Yeah. I really, really do. I also enjoy messing with screenshots of Dustin on a webcam eating lollipops. Yeah. Pretty much. :33 Haha...

SUNDAY

Had to be the best day ever. Not even kidding.
I met a boy named Colton, he was very lovely. I acted extremely shy like I do around people I don't know, but I hope he realized that. Rhiannon, her mom and Colton and I all went up to Seattle (after Rhiannon and I got a deoxys at game stop), got some Dicks (HA!?), and headed to Anne Bonny on Capitol Hill in Seattle for Softlife + Anne Bonny's one year anniversary. It was absolutely wonderful- despite the horrible heat. I got to see Ava, Bunny, Olive, Tennessee, Atti and Coco and all the adorable little dolls. Rhiannon also taught me the basics of felting. It was all pretty much amazing. Rhiannon and I made Coco a bunch of felt birds on a coat hanger like a mobile.
Coco suggested to me that I get together with her sometime to sew, and also hinted at me trying to sell there as well. She's so wonderful. I'm definitely going to take her up and try to get with her some more.
So, my laugh is really weird. It's kindof like a bunch of ... ... I don't even know. Nobody could ever really pinpoint it. Some people thought gerbil, some thought guinea pig, other rodents of that sort, but Atti claimed it sounded like a Zebra. Nobody believed him. I did, but I didn't want to. I AINT NO ZEBRA! So Atti, during the party thing, pulled THIS SOUND CLIP, and wallah. Everyone believed him. My laugh sounds just like that. I'm serious. He's serious. Everyone's serious. Hot damn. So, since that was the first time Colton had hung out around me, he decided he's going to call me Zebra (Zeh-bra, not zee bra) from now on. Good times.
Nobody wanted my pink felted fetus.

MONDAY

Dustin came over. We made delicious flesh coloured lemon poppyseed bread, though it wasn't poppyseed I guess, it had rainbow sprinkles instead. So, flesh coloured lemon rainbow sprinkle bread. Mmm. And we drew roadkill on the road right by my house, and we played dress up and lah... He's wonderful. And he gave me a kiss on the forehead before he left. WAH I'll miss him. :/

But later that night I got Action Replay, because I decided I wanted to use it on my Pokemon Diamond game. At first I was hestitant and it made me kindof sad to think of myself as a cheater seeing as I get on my brothers asses for it all the time, but you know, in their case, they just buy a game and then use cheats and stuff before even trying to play. In this case, I've played every pokemon game all the way through, I've owned all the Pokemon I'm now cheating to get, and all that. It's not the same. I think it's okay. And it's not like I'm making ubers. I just really wanted a shaymin and nicer (renamed) versions of my team. It was well worth it. It has let me test out my teams and all that sort of stuff, and has allowed me to make teams to battle against my friends who don't have the game or don't have the time to make good teams. It's fun, and I like it.

Either way, so there. That was my weekend and monday. Today, nothing really happened. I was so wrapped up playing with hexidecimal coding in videogames that I didn't eat. Hurr. Time to have Kelsey over and I'm set for liiifeeee.

0 comments: