Wauuu plush plush

7.03.2008

My favourite doll maker has to be Hatsukoi on DeviantArt. Definitely.





They're so sweet and aah, so absolutely GORGEOUS. Lovely. Amazing. And yet, a little creepy. I giggle and smile every time I stumble upon her site. She also makes dolls for UFO, you know, those well loved anime dolls. I don't like those so much, but, still, I love her so: www.hatsukoi.deviantart.com

I also really adore Coco's work.




I love them. So much. I don't know how to describe her work as anything short of amazing. She definitely inspires me to make cute things. Ah~ But of course, I have a link to her blog and main website on the sidebar of my blog. ;3 Softlife!
_________________

I wish the Pokemon Center hadn't closed down. My favourite dolls to collect were, BY FAR, the Pokedolls. They were usually small, but very well made, adorable and super-soft. How I miss them so. I have to find whoever is distributing them now. If anyone knows, tell me!




I'm not sure if that Pikachu is of the same brand, but the weavile and the chatot are. Mweee <33>

0 comments: