Atmospheric disturbances

6.23.2008

Haha, I got My Pokemon Ranch today.
Haha. HAHAHAA. It's...too cute.
I really wish they'd allow you to free roam or walk your character around instead
like...right from the beginning, but oh well, I'll have fun attempting to unlock bigger and better things.


MY POKEMON ARE SO CUTE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Look now.



Excuse the blurryness of the ones on the bottom, and the white blur on all of them...Too light out, and its hard to take photos of a TV screen anyway. But oh well. SO CUTE! I suggest this game to people who are obsessive and love to collect cute pokemon (or whatever, don't have to be cute I guess) and stare at them.
I mean heck. It's pretty alright. I got dragged into the air by my drifblim. My flaaffy thunderbolted my poor, poor abra. It's good fun if you like to sit and watch.

Yes, yes...

Anyway, I've also been playing spore more and more since I got the full version. The character creator, I mean. Just take a looksee.





My first babyyy. Has all my favourite traits in an animal. :D



Some sort of rammy yak thing. I'd ride it. :[



Owl flower.



Bat moth.



DRAGONITE! :D

Yeahh. I'm real creative. I love these guys though.


People need to come over and make monsters with meee...

0 comments: