Chickenwire Candy Store

6.03.2008

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. Awh well. This is a five minute blog anyhoo. It's flippin' five in the morning...Only two more weeks of this and then I don't have to do it anymore. Glory. Summer. Days of sun. Days of happy. Days of...being lazy. I do that all year, why the heck do I look forward to it? I'm not quite sure. I guess not having homework will be nice. I guess not having people around me all the time will be FANTASTIC... I guess having time to paint and be creative will be inspiring...
And you know, I hate being sick. I don't know who LIKES being sick, but whoever they are, they're bloody lunatics. Right now I can't sing worth crap. Not that I could sing super well in the first place, but now, EW. I can't really breathe right and my nose is all stuffed up still so I sound ridiculous. It's upsetting, seeing as I've been so full of song and romance lately. Upset. Upset upset.
I felt the need to cry last night, so I listened to Born Bad by Voltaire. That song, almost 80% of the time makes me bawl. It's such a sad song. I guess stuff about my mom is more sad than anything to me, I love her so much, and that song totally...Isn't how our relationship is, but it's still really upsetting and its like... Mwaaaa. Though some of the lines in it relate to other relationships I have, so its even more upsetting and brings up memories I don't want to remember for now...
But anyway, back to summer. Summer! Kids are always so excited for it. I never was back in elementary or middle school. I always loved school. I hated people, but I enjoyed the environment and I was a really good student. So I never really liked the thought of being away from it, plus, I always needed to be different and hating summer vacation was something that made me a little crazier apparently. But now that I have friends to be with, certain people to dislike, and being a horribl--...y busy art student with no art in her agenda, summer vacation sounds like...not such a bad idea.

Hah, who would have thought.

0 comments: