I'm Jordy the ferret I am

6.24.2008

Jordy the ferret I am I am. :]

yeahhh.
I made a Cinnamon ferret doll today.
Yes, yes, it sadly took me like...three hours, or so.
Only pricked myself once I did.




She's a little lopsided and I know you can see the stitches, that was the point, though I'm wishing now that I had used the darker coloured thread on her arms like I did on her legs. Awh well, she's only like my... sixth attempt ever at making a doll and I must say, she is a lot nicer looking than the ones I've done before.

So now, pictures I drew on Tegaki E since Muse seduced me into joining. She did, really, it had nothing to do with my free will. Yeah. Anyway. These are like, 1/3 the size of the normal ones, so they don't look so great since I used a lot of thin lines and crosshatching-type-things. If you want to see the full size just click on them.




A drawing of Dustin and I on a flower.



Sun + cloud = children?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, that is soooo adorable!!
gah, everything that you make is so amazing :3