I could eat you up I really could

6.03.2008



Soft, glittering smiles. Violently blushing dicentras. The pale meeting of voices in the willowing and weeping towns. Turtledoves in spring, broken wings in FALL. Down. Ground. Shattered souls, shattered wings, shattered spirit...
Ahh but why do I care? Spelling it like that makes it sound so horribly gruesome. Gruesome, macabre, horrifying, terrifying! Cute, adorable, sweet, humble... As every day goes by... I'm so out of practice in the ways of 'dorable little creating life... I don't. Blushblush just inside of this door. Savory and sweet. Pent up secrets, things like clouds and giraffes in the trees and grass and pine in the cars. It's true. Ohh...where are you love? You know I'd do anything to please you. Pixelated romance, digital sweethearts, a treat. It's not the same...

I'm made of nonsense, ignore me.

_________________________________________________

Lots of crazy little feelings for so many people! Yeah. Oh dear, my dear, I'm going to go crazy without you. I can't help but think of you all the time. I guess things are different whenever you're the one that was left out and not the one doing the leaving. But now I feel a tad isolated again...Maybe not totally because of you, but probably totally because of you. You'll be sorry when I go crazy all over you. Also, your friend, seriously dear: everything she says is like the bloody bible. you need to take what she says with a grain of salt. Oh you're so beautiful... You truly are. You make me want to sing and dance, you make me want a duet. My turtledove, my sweet. I want to hold your hand in mine. I wish that would happen. I hate feeling so isolated. This whole year I've focused on you, and my other three...well, maybe my other two. One of you, oh my, I miss you honey. I feel like I've abused you. And you! You looking at me, I love you too, my little lamb, please come see me. Me me me, you need to calm the hell down! It's almost over, calm down, calm down its almost gone gone gone gone! Things always get better with time, much unlike my grammar and tendency to repeat words over and over again to make myself feel better. Why do I write like that? I miss you less and less as every day goes by... No, that's not true. That's a horrible lie. You're so wonderful, how could I ever forget and not miss your presence? My heart beats quickly when I catch even the slightest glimpse of you.

Someday I want to go absolutely batshit crazy on everybody. Perhaps walking down the halls of the school. Or something. Talking about Sweeney Todd again: the song Epiphany. I want to go crazy like that. I want to yell at people--FINISHED! Alright, you sir, how about a shave? Come and visit your good friend Sweeney. You sir, too sir? WELCOME TO THE GRAVE. I will have vengeance. I will have salvation. Who sir, you sir? No one's in the chair, COME ON, COME ON! Sweeney's. Waiting. I want you bleeders. You sir! Anybody! Gentlemen, now don't be shy.

Anyhoo, yeah, I want to do that. Go crazy. I want to be dressed up. I want to make some sort of mark. People will speak of the crazy senior. I'll probably end up in trouble, so I'll just do it when I'm a senior...
hh... Lookit that, a new layout. Delicious. It'll probably change back soon, but while I'm being obsessive, I guess we get a Sweeney Todd layout. Mmmmm look at that gorgeous man, I wanna tackle him. Haha, only kidding, I think? I don't get what my thing is with scary people like Sweeney or Mrs Lovett or Edward Scissorhands... Maybe it's just the clothes. Victorian clothes are my favourite you know. I often wish I could dress gothic lolita all the time... I truly adore those fashions. Maybe a bit of guro in there, too.



Well maybe that's not a good example of Victoranesque lolita clothing, but whatever, it's Mana and he's always beautiful.




0 comments: