A wee bit of the downs

6.22.2008

As in, down syndrome?
Awh well anyway.

So I have officially seen all of my most favourite people in the whole world in this past week. I saw
Samantha
Maegyn
Dustin
Kelsey
Rhiannon
Tierra
Atti.

Gosh those people are so good.
My philosophical buddy,
my Sweeney buddy,
my cute gay boyfriend,
my twin,
my forever best friend,
my most recent friend
and the person I adore most. :D

Heckyes. I'm so full of lovely feelings, and I'm in an extremely beautiful mood. I'm sad I couldn't have seen Atti for more than thirty minutes, and having left him in the middle of everything with his little sandals on, but... Lah, I'll make up for it.


Artistic moods. Yes.
I want to make...

Outfits.
Drawings.
Paintings.
Felt creatures.
Dolls.
Photo journal.
Sketch journal.

So many thiiinggs, its going to be a good summer.
Busy...but good.

Hmm... I feel the need to say this.

I want to get a laptop and a polaroid camera, CDs/records, an electric piano keyboard thing, and some new trendy clothes. :x

(Oh I also need a new cellphone seeing as mine won't charge and has been dropped in coffee multiple times, though I don't see how, seeing as I don't even drink coffee. Though, I don't want that to be part of my little needs list since I really do just need it to go places. An unreliable cellphone is not so good.)

Because I feel...I don't know. Maybe I'm going through a phase of...something. Tell me what kind of phase this is, needing to do artistic things and wanting those specific items? Is it a teenager thing? I hope not. D:
OH MY GOSH Dustin and Atti and Bunny and I should all go clothes shopping. That would be good.

Excuse this for being yet another really boring post, but I'm so absorbed in myself and my friends right now that I don't really care. :3

I also drew a picture.






I dunno, it was cuter when it was just lineart or when the birds were just coloured and nothing else, but still. I think they're cute. Little cherry pit birds. :x

And I made a doll.



He's a grey scottish fold kitty. In a dress. He's kinda floppy and kindof just a way of getting back into making dolls, but I love him anyway. :3

And Tierra claimed my chest.



What more could I ask for? :D

0 comments: