Simple things.

4.07.2008

I think everybody should be more involved with simple things.
You know, you know, you know,
sitting at home and playing cats cradle
and making up stories about your life
to tell other people so they will be
more impressed and you don't seem like a
lazy, lazy, lazy doof, like me.
Or poihaps-
staring out the window and imitating bird calls.
That's a good one.
Oh! Oh oh oh! (meow)
...Lost it. Nevermiind, I guess.
Multicoloured yarn - I need to knit a new scarf.
A longer one, longer than longcat, longer than from here to your house.
One that is 11 feet long.
Am I right?
AM I RIGHT?
SAY it aint so honey baby dear,
darling sugar lump pie,
star of my soul!
Anyway, something real cool and trendy-
something that matches my panties
and the music I'm listening to as of late.
That would be pretty great, I thinkitty.
Oh goodnessssssss, gotta run now.
Don't forget what I told you!

0 comments: