Impartial

4.25.2008

Ick. I feel so strange. UNCANNY. Since yesterday, just this feeling of... "Oh." It's like I lost my favourite blanket, or something. Like... I can't do anything but yawn and wonder. About everything. I'm silly about having backup plans. I need them or else I feel like I'm going to break down. I'm really quite serious. Seriously. I can't actually explain what I mean about "backup plan" or what situation it's coming from because it'd sound REALLY STUPID AND WHORISH but I don't CARE; you don't get to hear unless you somehow know my phone number and can squeeze it out of me. It'd be hard, trust me, these kinds of things are hard to get out of me. It's just because I feel like I come in second for everything. Maybe fifth or sixth or seventh. I talked to myself for three hours while lying in bed last night. It's becoming a habit. A very not good one. I think, in a sense, I'm practicing talking. Isn't that funny?

0 comments: