Vocaloid

4.29.2008

Another thing I want. I found a bunch of Pokemon songs done in that vocaloid program, and they're pretty amazing. I'll post them here at the end of the post. I've been pretty busy lately and exploding with unhappy for no reason...So, excuse the not posting as much as I usually do...Apology over.
I'm actually feeling better than I had been. A little bit. At least, right now. It's just that I've been losing everything I need to have, I feel like I'm emotionally invisible to everybody, school is being horrible, and eckkk. I have no homework tonight, though so all is well, and I am training pokemon and drawing and lolita-goodness. Getting back on track and I have a few actually interesting topics to write about later this week. Anyway, I actually don't have that much to say today, SO: time for vocaloids, lollipop trees and pokemon. Also, the soul post was added to. :]

Lollipop Tree



Pokemon videogame songs: VOCALOID VERSIONS




0 comments: