Pokemon Names

4.16.2008

So, today I spent about an hour naming all my favourite Pokemon. Well, all the Pokemon I'd have if they were real (which is less than all my favourties). I wanted to post them. (I have no life, I know, but whatever. :D)

MY MAIN TEAM:

Pascale
Olive
Sophie
Claire
Cecil
Aidan
Water/Ice:



Chain Chomp

Di

Mana

Nami

Osaka

Nina

Pippy

Xin

Zeke


Psychic:



Isis

Pinky

Ruri

Zi



Normal:



Baron

Bunbun

Crystal

Dear

Kiddy

Lucky

Meow

Rose

Snip

Snooze

Squeak


Grass:

Addy

Fjorleaf

Thistle

Trap


Ghost:



Amethyst

Devi

Devnett

Drifter

Missy

Neon

Sugar


Flying:

Melody

Peppy

Prinny

Vincent


Fire:



Crow

Dane

Hestia

Thanatos

Viola

Zephyr


Electric:



Chiyo

Marmaduke

Miffy

Naia

Voltaire


Dragon:



Mei

Miyuki

Ribbon


Dark:



Harley

Kiki

Vyers

Loli

Pretend


Bug:



Snickerdoodle

Spook

Willow




OTHER TYPES:



Duke

Fern

Lynn

Milfred

Ryota

Salad



1 comments:

Atticus Waller said...

I'm diggin' "Osaka", "Chain Chomp", and "Addy".

Great names :)