Weeeeeird.

4.03.2008

So, one more day before spring break. I'm pretty excited...kind of. I was obnoxiously happy all week; I don't think I stopped smiling even once. It was nice. Giggly, happy, all that good stuff. BUT OF COURSE I HAD TO GO RUIN IT! ICK. I decided to go and read other peoples blogs- that always makes me so unhappy, worried; like, "omigod what can I do to make your life better now? I'm here for you!" as if their confused and down feelings were my fault. I'm sure if this blog were my friend's I would be at their house making them cakes and cuddling them, because this blog is depressing and complainerfied most of the time. So I shouldn't worry, I don't think, because- what else is a blog for? Ack. But I feel bad!
I really just hope I can get together with everybody over break. It's not that long of a break, but I just hope I can. I hope I can go dress up with Rhiannon and take a walk under cherry blossoms and drink bubble tea. I hope I can have a sleepover with Kelsey and cuddle on the couch and talk about silly plans we'll never follow through on. I hope I can do something with Alex- anything, really. And, I hope I can spend a day with Atticus to see what his normal days are like and prove myself (in my eyes, not his, I feel like I owe him something- BUT DON'T THINK ANYTHING OF THAT IF YOU READ IT, ATTI, it's hard to explain, okay?), show him what I'm really like! Because there's a quiet me, and then an outgoing, jumpy, happy, talkative, silly, morbid, childish, intelligent, musical me. That, and I really want to meet Bunny. She sounds like a lovely person. I dunno. I just hope it works out with at least one of the four.
But anyhoo...
I've been practicing singing a lot lately. I've figured out some songs I can sing well, and some I ... seeeeriously can't even begin to attempt in fear I will butcher the song. That's okay. The songs I've been singing lately are

"Mandy Goes to Med School" by the Dresden Dolls:

Put away those pliers, honey,
trust me 'cause I know the options,
how about a nine month long vacation-
and a two foot coffin?
I've been getting up-close and intimate
some close calls but oh! I'm getting into it!
In some states they say you can burn for it
but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it...
"Wall of Pride" by Voltaire:

If the light does not reveal what I'm feeling for you,
if the light does not expose...
Please don't fret my precious heart if you don't understand;
keep in mind you're not alone,
and I may never find the words that paint what you are to me,
and I may never find them whole.
and a tiny bit of "Such Horrible Things" by Creature Feature:

I'm not a bad man,
even though I do bad things,
very bad things, such horrible things!
BUT it's not quite what it seems,
notquitewhatitseems,
not quite what I seem!
... aw, hell. It's exactly what it seems.
I must say that I am improving, but I'm not the best... I want to start singing with other people. But nobody sings with me. :( Sometimes Kelsey and I will randomly sing stuff, like one time we started singing "I'm not a fucking drag queen" (good song), but... IT'S NOT THE SAMEEEE. T^T Sing with me, baby! We just gotta find some songs we both know, I guess~ ;3

0 comments: