My Soul v2

4.27.2008

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

______________________________

A new post about my soul, as drawn by other people. This one will be updated as new pictures come along, the old post will be kept for unknown reasons. I will probably make note of it in future blogs if I get any more so you'll keep updated if you wanna see more of them.


I wanted to make sure it was really different than the two that were already drawn. So, here it is. A peach bunny thing. It's my soul, as drawn by myself.
Pale yellow, white, peach, fruity, cute, round, claws, fluff, stripes, and a nervous smile. That's my soul in a nutshell.
As 'weird' as usually am, I think this reflects the happier, quieter, cuddlier and overall Jordy-er side of me that I think is really what my soul really would be like.


As drawn by Atti. I must say it's quite darling. Do birds live on my soul's head?



As drawn by Sama. I love the colour choice. Green, pale yellow, pink, blue! It reminds me of a worm.


As drawn by Kelsey. It's so sweet. Purpleypink and yellow angely creature. It makes me quite happy, she's even holding a star. It makes me seem like an elegant person. :3


As drawn by Lauren. She said she'd draw another one, but I think this one's super cute! There are many aspects of my soul, and that shines through here with the many little mes in many little colours.


As drawn by Emily. I'm a flower, too?! Glee! A yellow one at that! My soul can endure all kinds of weather- rain, wind or blaring sun.


As drawn by Amber. A bunny with a knife- very like me. My soul is cute, but dangerous!

[NOTE: The last 3 added were not scanned, so they're ugly, and I apologize. Once my scanner is fixed I'll repost them.]


0 comments: