He's such a cutie patootie

4.06.2008

I used that phrase for the first time today describing you. Hahaha, makes you feel special, doesn't it? I laughed at myself after I used it, but whatever. Here's the REAL cutie patootie my dearest Loli Ruri:


Damn- ain't Loli a doll? Whether she is a unicornbunnypudu or human, she perfect in her kitten-like cuteness. Isn't she? You can't say she isn't, my dear Loli Ruri is a sweet little buttercup. She's pretending to be a monster. Don't ask me why she doesn't like opening her eyes all the time, I don't get it either. Her golden eyes are pretty like the sun. But, her eyelashes are nice too, I don't mind looking at them either. Hmm...pretty people.

I think I am attractive. Checkitout, a photo of me. I need to cut my hair back to its former glory: short. Maybe then I can have my natural hair colour back, I kindof miss it. Beauty is such a weird thing. Only recently have I really warmed up to myself: people always used to put me down. I never thought I was really pretty, ever, not a chance. But! Now I think so. I love my eyes and my face shape, and even the stuff most people find unattractive- like the cushyness of my physique, or...whatever. You get the point. I love myself. Everyone else needs to realize that they're pretty too.

Oh well, take a gander at some people I think are even prettier:


Yum. :] Okay, so I feel kindof weird posting a picture of Abusive Mana without asking her first. I was a little shy. I haven't talked to her before but I've always wanted to. I think she's the prettiest girl in the world. Oh, and there were two people I would have added if not for a lack of photos AND ORRR the awkwardness of posting photos of people I haven't had any sort of interaction with, but have seen in real life. The girl, Becky, I've talked about and Tennessee Rose (because aside from playing with her dog, I haven't talked to her!). That, and I'm a little more shy about proclaiming how beautiful those two are in particular. Haha, shy little bumblebee. I've noticed that it's all about the eyes with me. You need pretty eyes and cute round lips. I don't know, all my favourite gorgeous people look somewhat similar. I don't know why or how to describe what I really think is attractive about them, I just think they're disgustingly gorgeous and I don't think I'd ever be able to talk to any of them in person because of how intimidated I'd be by their incredible beauty. Oh and I apologize that there are no not-crossdressing men on there. I couldn't actually think of any that were so extremely attractive that I had to add them.

Then there are the other people I'd like to mention:









Rhiannon, Kelsey, Eva, Atticus, Alex, Dustin, and Coco.

You are all freaking gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, overall just amazingly attractive too! I'm grateful for all the beauty that shines upon me every day from you guys. It's truly inspiring.



0 comments: