This is my soul

4.15.2008

This is also a really short post, but, my soul was drawn for me by Samantha.





Isn't it the single most darling thing you've laid your eyes upon?
It is so very pastel pink, green and yellow. And kitten-like.

Others should draw my soul, too, I think it'd be neat to see what other people think my soul would look like. <3

I drew some pictures today. Loook. D;



A quick 20-minute self portrait type deal. Pink and yellow. Delicious. It's kinda creepy I guess, I've never liked drawing skin that's not a natural colour, but whatever. Deal. I also need a haircut badly...good thing I'll probably get one soon. :]



A drawing for Samantha. It's, like, a giraffe anteater or something. I think it's disgustingly cute and I must breed a real one now.

2 comments:

Atticus Waller said...

This is Jordy's Soul.
-Atticus

Atticus Waller said...

Um. That's a link, tho' it doesn't look it.